Google

Monday, November 28, 2005

V1VD on eBay

eBay Listing

After getting all the units out for the pilot, I have ended up with two left.

I have decided that I am going to make one available on eBay, with a low starting price of $50 and no reserve. You have got a week to bid on it.

The second unit I am going to pick randomly from the requests that I have received, along with any new ones that I get this week. Please send an email to dolphin at ExitZer0 dot com to let me know if you are interested in getting the second one. This one will be $80, shipped to the continental US.

I can do another order with as few as 25 people willing to buy one, so send me an email if you would like to get in on the next buy.

1 Comments:

  • The display works well. I have had the program freeze and need to be restarted after clicking "reload skin"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home