Google

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Making a new order

It has been a while but I am still around and i think I have gotten enough emails to put together a new order of supplies to make another batch of V1VD units. I am going to be sending out emails here shortly. If you are interested in getting in on this order and haven't email from me in the next couple of days please send an email to dolphin at exitzer0 (with a 0, not an O) dot com to make sure that you get in on the list.

The units will be $60 shipped to the US, for other orders please send me city, country and postal code and we will work out the shipping.

Please let me know in the next week if you are interested to make sure you get on the list. I will be ordering some extra, but they were all sold pretty quickly last time.

7 Comments:

  • Sent you an email. Hopefully I can still get in on this..

    Thanks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:34 AM  

  • I would like to get one too pls

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 PM  

  • Hey have you still got any going spare quite intrested in one to have a play with. Please email cameron@aiotech.co.nz and i will sort out payment for you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:30 AM  

  • 20080225 - any left?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 AM  

  • Are you still doing this?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 PM  

  • Yeah, same here. I'd like to get one of these.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:01 AM  

  • I'd like some help on getting the V1 hooked up to my CarPC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home